This report supplies information on the toys Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-researc…
The production and/or import of toys distributed exclusively with own or licensed brands. Direct sales to the public are not considered in this report.?
This report does not consider the following groups of products:
- arcade games;?
- pinball and slot machines;
- special tables for arcades;
- traditional card games;
- carnival/mardi gras items;
- Christmas decorations;
- holiday items.
- Market to Market
The report also does not include videogames (hardware, software and accessories) given that they are usually considered by sector companies as a separate market, in light of the differences in technology (electronic/IT), groups of direct clients (consumer electronics chains and chains specialising in entertainment products) and, in part, functions/purposes (almost exclusively for entertainment purposes).
The features that characterise and identify the toy sector are:?
- Products: various based on the different categories of products/production materials.
- Function: play, learning, entertainment, socialisation between groups of people and creating interpersonal relationships between adult/child and parent/child.?
- Clients: direct clients: the various distribution channels that sell toys, i.e. large-scale retail traders, chains, specialised or non-specialised wholesalers and retailers; end-clients: families (with or without children), teens, adults and some economic operators (schools/nurseries, social clubs, businesses).
Based on the reference target, type of product and function, the sector can be divided into the following three business areas:
- Preschool toys;
- Boxed toys;
- Traditional toys.
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities.
The strategies and performances of the largest players in each sector are looked at in dept in the Competitors report. In all the cases in which a specific source is not indicated, the information published in the report must be intended as extracted and processed from the Cerved Group’s proprietary information. Each sector addressed in the Competitors products may be the subject of a dedicated presentation in the company or developed during a training course on the same subject.
ANDRONI GIOCATTOLI S.R.L.
BINNEY & SMITH (EUROPE) Ltd.
CAVALLINO GIOCATTOLI S.R.L.
DULCOP INTERNATIONAL S.P.A.
EDISON GIOCATTOLI S.P.A.
EDITRICE GIOCHI S.P.A.
F.I.L.A. – FABBRICA ITALIANA LAPIS ED AFFINI S.P.A.
FAMOSA ITALIA S.P.A.
GIOCHI PREZIOSI S.P.A.
HASBRO ITALY S.R.L.
HORNBY ITALIA S.R.L.
LA NUOVA FARO S.R.L.
MAC DUE S.P.A.
MATTEL ITALY S.R.L.
PEG PEREGO S.P.A.
QUERCETTI & C. S.P.A.
RE – EL TOYS S.P.A.
ROLLY TOYS ITALIANA S.R.L.
SIMBA TOYS ITALIA S.R.L.
SMOBY TOYS ITALIA S.P.A.
TT TOYS TOYS S.R.L.
VILLA GIOCATTOLI S.R.L.
For more information kindly visit :
Toys in Italy available through bharatbook.com