December 6, 2008
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to the Netherlands diabetes care devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the diabetes care devices in Netherlands
• The report provides diabetes care devices information broken down into detailed categories and segments in Netherlands.
• Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
• Market shares of all the key competitors.
• Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
• Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
• Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
• Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
• Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
• Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
• Gain a strong understanding of the diabetes care devices market in Netherlands.
• Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
• Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
• Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
• Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
• Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
• Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country.