October 26, 2009
Natural Gas Vehicles report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Natural-Gas-Vehicles.html ) provides an overview of the opportunities and challenges to NGV light-duty cars, trucks, and medium/heavy duty trucks. The report includes a comprehensive assessment of compressed and liquefied natural gas (CNG/LNG) vehicle technologies, including tanks and engine modifications. It also examines key drivers of market growth by fleet customers as well as private consumers. Detailed forecasts are provided for the global vehicle market, global NGV fleet and private consumer sales, NGV refueling stations, and NGV sales by vehicle segments. Key market players are also profiled.
Compressed Natural Gas and Liquefied Natural Gas: Cars, Light Trucks, and Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks
Natural Gas Vehicle technology is widely available and has been available for purchase in most regions of the world for decades. Governments, fleet managers, and private consumers are recognizing the environmental benefits of lower emissions from NGVs. However, lack of refueling infrastructure has caused NGV demand to stagnate in many countries. In regions where NGVs have strong market performance, adoption is largely due to a combination of inexpensive natural gas, a large number of existing refueling stations, and government subsidies of vehicles, fuel, and infrastructure.
Our assessment of the NGV market points to strong growth in regions where the infrastructure is already supported, which include parts of Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. It anticipates growing acceptance of NGVs as governments approve climate change treaties and energy security legislation. These factors will contribute to NGV sales growth of 5.5% annually by 2015, though some regions will see growth stunted by greater political support for other transportation alternatives such as electric vehicles, clean diesels, and biofuels.
Key questions addressed:
* What vehicle segments are available as NGVs?
* What is the outlook for NGV growth within vehicle segments?
* What are the key storage tank and engine technologies used in NGVs?
* How many NGV refueling stations are there?
* How big are NGV markets and how large are these markets expected to grow?
* What are the key drivers of growth in the NGV market?
* Who are the key industry players in the NGV market?
Who needs this report?
* OEM Vehicle Marketing Managers
* NGV Conversion/Upfitter Companies
* Vehicle Component Suppliers
* Storage Tank Manufacturers
* Natural Gas Mining Companies
* Natural Gas Utilities
* Natural Gas Pipeline and/or Shipping Companies
* Biogas (Landfill Gas) Producers
* Government Environmental Agencies
* Government Transportation Agencies
* Environmental Transportation Advocacy Groups
* Vehicle Trade Associations
* Investor Community
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Natural-Gas-Vehicles.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook