January 18, 2010
Bharatbook.com added a new report on “Top Ten African Power Market – Outlook to 2020” provides analysis of import, export, regulatory and infrastructure of the power sector in the top 10 countries.
Top Ten African Power Market – Outlook to 2020 report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129772&rt=Top-Ten-African-Power-Market-Outlook-to-2020.html ) which assesses that Africa Power Market is in need of foreign investment to meet the growing industry and domestic demand. The electrification rate is low in the continent and the continent is attracting investment from countries such as the United States and China. Hence, there is huge potential for growth in Africa especially in the top ten power markets which includes countries such as South Africa, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Mozambique.
The report provides analysis of import, export, regulatory and infrastructure of the power sector in the top 10 countries.
– It provides detailed forecast of installed capacity by thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear sources in each of the top 10 countries.
– It provides detailed forecast of generation by thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear sources.
– The report provides details of active and upcoming plants in the country.
– It details the major companies operating in the industry, their SWOT analysis.
– It discusses the major trends, drivers and challenges in the overall industry.
Reasons to buy
– Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in Power Sector in Africa.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and elaborate growth opportunities analysis.
– Understand and respond to the regulatory and foreign investment structure in the country.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the top 10 African power market’s growth potential.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129772&rt=Top-Ten-African-Power-Market-Outlook-to-2020.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook