April 12, 2010
Bharatbook added a new report on “The Cardiovascular Market Outlook to 2014: Competitive landscape, global market analysis and pipeline analysis” into its market report catalogue for reselling.
The Cardiovascular Market Outlook to 2014: Competitive landscape, global market analysis and pipeline analysis report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=111582&rt=The-Cardiovascular-Market-Outlook-to-2014-Competitive-landscape-global-market-analysis-and-pipeline-analysis.html ) provides comprehensive coverage of the cardiovascular market, incorporating a disease overview and detailed epidemiological analyses of the major indications. This report makes a wide-ranging assessment of the marketed product portfolio, R&D pipeline, market share data, sales forecast and competitive landscape for the major players. Furthermore, it highlights the key market and R&D trends that may influence treatment sales; with a thorough analysis of the competitive dynamics of leading brands within each indication, in order to enable the reader to identify growth brands, key drug classes and leading players through 2014.
The cardiovascular market may be segmented into numerous subcategories, including antihypertensives, antidyslipidemics, antithrombotics, cardiac therapies and other cardiovascular agents. While established treatments are currently available for each of these therapeutic subcategories, these markets are large and significant unmet medical needs still exists. Among the various cardiovascular indications, dyslipidemia had the highest prevalence in 2008, with over 300m people affected by the condition.
The global cardiovascular market is quite dynamic and has remained a leading therapy area in the global pharmaceutical market. Although the seven major markets (7MM) have captured a significant market share of the global cardiovascular market sales, these countries have recorded a strong Y-o-Y decline in 2008. The US continued to be a dominant market but registered a Y-o-Y decline in 2008, which was mainly attributed to increasing generic presence and market maturity in several key therapeutic categories.
Key features of this report
• Epidemiological analysis and forecast prevalence of the major cardiovascular indications such as hypertension, dyslipidemia and stroke over the period 2008–14.
• Forecasts and analysis of the major products in the cardiovascular market over the period 2008-14 spread across the major indications and classes of treatments.
• Overview of key events in the global cardiovascular market that have impacted treatment trends and sales potential across the major cardiovascular indications.
• Strategic and growth analysis of leading pharmaceutical corporations based on sales focus by drug class, currently marketed products and R&D product portfolios.
Scope of this report
• Quantify patient potential, assess treatment trends and sales patterns across the major cardiovascular disorder indications in the US, Japan and top 5 EU markets.
• Discover which indications have the greatest potential to provide franchise growth and understand the growth drivers of the major classes such as antihypertensives, antidyslipidemics, antithrombotics, cardiac therapies and other cardiovascular agents.
• Compare the franchises of top pharmaceutical marketers across major indications, and evaluate how market share of leading companies, such as Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis, Merck, BMS and AstraZeneca will change over the next 5 years.
• Quick and comprehensive understanding of how recent events are affecting the performance of major products, and how leading players are confronting competitive challenges in the cardiovascular marketplace.
Key questions answered
• What will be the major growth indications and the accompanying growth drivers in the cardiovascular arena over the period 2008–14?
• What are the current trends within the major therapy areas such as antihypertensives, antidyslipidemics, antithrombotics, cardiac therapies and other cardiovascular agents across the seven major markets?
• How have recent launches from companies such as Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis, Merck, BMS and AstraZeneca performed in the market place?
• What are the most promising compounds currently in clinical development for major cardiovascular indications, and what is the forecast commercial potential of these products through 2014?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=111582&rt=The-Cardiovascular-Market-Outlook-to-2014-Competitive-landscape-global-market-analysis-and-pipeline-analysis.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
, Cardiovascular devices, Demand Forecast, market, market forecast, market growth, Market Leaders, market report, market research, market research reports, market share, medical devices, report, research