April 29, 2010
Bharatbook added a new report on “Singapore Travel & Tourism Market (2009 – 2015)” provides an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Singapore travel and tourism industry.
Singapore Travel & Tourism Market (2009 – 2015) report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135112&rt=Singapore-Travel-Tourism-Market-2009-2015.html ) has been researched at source Globally and Singapore specific, and features latest-available data covering:
• Global tourist arrival and receipts
• International and Outbound tourism globally
• Top 10 spenders globally
• Inbound and Outbound tourist arrivals
• Expenditure in Singapore by top 10 countries
• Hotel industry – No. of hotels & rooms, revenue generation from hotels, Average Occupancy Rate, Average Room Rate & Revenue per Available Room data is available
• Singapore – Inbound, Outbound tourist arrival and expenditure forecast till 2015
• Sectors – Holiday, Business Travel & MICE Industry (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions)
• Cruise Tourism, Formula One Grand Prix Race, and Casino Tourism have been analyzed in the report.
• Globally International tourist arrivals reached 922.4 Million, up from 904.3 Million in 2007, representing a growth of 2%.
• It is estimated that by 2020 international tourist’s arrival will cross the mark of 1.5 Billion tourist’s arrivals globally.
• Singapore Inbound tourist arrivals have crossed the 10 Million mark by the end of 2008.
• It is expected that the Inbound tourist arrival in Singapore will increase with a CAGR value of around 10.18% for the period spanning from 2009-2015.
• It is forecasted that Singapore tourism receipts will increase with a CAGR value 15.71 % for the period spanning 2009-2015.
• Business Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions are the second highest region for travelers to visit Singapore from 2006 to 2008 and it’s increasing its share rapidly.
• Singapore hotel room revenue has grown with a CAGR of 15.5% for the period of 2004 to 2008.
• Internet is the most preferred medium to gather information by tourist, In 2008 more than 50% tourists gathered information from internet.
• Singapore cruise passenger is expected to cross the figure of 1 Million by 2015.
• Formula One Grand Prix Race is attracting lots of tourists to Singapore and generated more than US$ 100 Million of Tourism Receipts in 2008.
• Casino tourism is going to be another major revenue earner for Singapore tourism.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about the major players (airlines, hotels and tour operators) currently operating in the Indian tourism industry. The key players analyzed in this section include – Airlines: Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd, Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines Ltd, Thai Airways International Ltd, Hotels: Meritus Mandarin, Singapore, The Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore, Tour Operators: Prime Travel & Tour, WTS Travel & Tours
Information and data in this report has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like Magazines, Newspapers, Trade Journals, White papers, Online paid databases, News websites Government Agencies and Trade associations.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135112&rt=Singapore-Travel-Tourism-Market-2009-2015.html
Contact us at :bharatbook