Bharatbook added a new report on “Green Energy in the Nordic Region: Renewable sources, capacity growth and future outlook” which gives the growth of the Nordic renewable energy market, showing its current status and potential.
Green Energy in the Nordic Region: Renewable sources, capacity growth and future outlook
Renewable energy in Nordic region constitutes 25.8% (384,131GWh) of the total energy production with Norway contributing the most. While Finland has considerable energy generation from renewables corresponding to 109,102GWh, Denmark produces least amount of renewable energy representing 33,783GWh in the Nordic region. All Nordic countries have set their individual RES target higher than that of EU’s target of 20% RES in overall energy mix by 2020. Denmark has set a target to achieve 30% of energy from renewables by 2020, while Finland set that target at 38% and Sweden at 49%. The EU directive has not defined a target for Norway and Iceland, but the countries intend to become carbon-neutral by 2050. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135409&rt=Green-Energy-in-the-Nordic-Region-Renewable-sources-capacity-growth-and-future-outlook.html )
This document gathers the statistical data on the different types of energy generation, combines and contrasts them against each other to show the clear leaders, drivers to change and future growth.
Key features of this report
* Overview of the Nordic electricity market with focus on renewable energy. Analysis of energy type volumes, capacity installed, and generation output in Nordic region.
* Growth of renewables – installed capacity and generation, government mandates and incentives.
* Information and analysis by renewable energy sector – wind, biomass, hydro, solar, geothermal, and biofuels.
* Installed capacity and generation, key players, drivers, resistors, and outlook for each renewable energy sector.
* Outlook for all Nordic countries primary energy supply with forecasts up to 2020.
Scope of this report
* Achieve a quick and comprehensive understanding of how Nordic market trends and legislation are influencing the development of the renewable energy market.
* Assess the emerging trends in renewable energy technology – wind, biomass, hydropower, solar, geothermal, and biofuels – capacity and generation.
* Quantify value and volume growth potential in Nordic electricity market and in energy generation technology type.
* Understand the major issues affecting the Nordic electricity industry in general and renewable electricity in particular.
* Predict the key growth areas in the Nordic renewable energy industry.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135409&rt=Green-Energy-in-the-Nordic-Region-Renewable-sources-capacity-growth-and-future-outlook.html
Related Report :
Renewable Energy Policy Analysis in Asia
Renewable Energy Government Incentive Programs
Contact us at :bharatbook
, aggregator, Demand Forecast, electricity, Environment, market, market forecast, market growth, Market Leaders, market report, market research, market research reports, market share, renewable energy, report, research