Bharatbook added a new report on “Tomorrow’s clothing retail: sectors, markets and routes – forecasts to 2016” which gives in-depth analysis and forecast on Clothing retail sector market.
Tomorrow’s clothing retail: sectors, markets and routes – forecasts to 2016
Following on from recent report predicting tomorrow’s apparel manufacturing industry, this sister title looks at tomorrow’s clothing retail market. This think-piece report is about the whole of clothing retail, now and in the future. It is an analysis of where the consumers’ money will be spent. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=144448&rt=Tomorrows-clothing-retail-sectors-markets-and-routes-forecasts-to-2016.html )
Accordingly, it has been split into broad price, merchandise and geography segments. These are:
* Price (luxury; mass; value).
* Merchandise (women’s outerwear; women’s underwear; menswear; childrenswear; accessories).
* Regional geography (North America; Western Europe; Japan; Middle East; BRICs).
The main question that the report poses is whether the financial crises of 2008-2010 have created a paradigm shift in the behaviour of consumers, retailers and brands, in what is now a differently constructed business and political world.
Extract: Retailers’ behaviours have been erratic, not to say schizophrenic since October 2008. In turn, we witnessed:
* an immediate reaction to dramatic falls in demand by a wave of offers;
* a realisation that SS09 would be heavily overstocked;
* a savage reduction in purchases for AW09;
* a ‘play it safe’ merchandise choice approach to SS10;
* for AW10 some have prepared for recovery; others have banked on double dip recession.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=144448&rt=Tomorrows-clothing-retail-sectors-markets-and-routes-forecasts-to-2016.html
Related Reports :
Retail Futures Q2 2010: Clothing
Clothing and footwear retail market in Central Europe 2010
Contact us at :bharatbook