December 7, 2010
Deep Packet Inspection Market 2010-2015 report forecasts that this market will grow to reach $1.6 billion in 2015 growing at a rate of 30% Key market drivers include: ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=161388&rt=Deep-Packet-Inspection-Market-2010-2015.html )
• Huge increase in high bandwidth consuming applications driving the internet to the point of saturation
• Increased competition leading to declining revenue per bit for service providers
• Exponential growth in the mobile broadband internet segment
• Growing number and increased effectiveness of cyber attacks
• Rising need for policy enforcement and emerging regulatory compliance
• Need of state-of-the-art firewalls to cut down on additional equipment
• Increasing need from the government sector to monitor the internet
With third party developers writing applications for DPI, standalone DPI vendors face the risk of losing revenues. Moreover DPI solutions need to be constantly updated to withstand newer forms of cyber attacks. These two factors are key challenges for this technology.
For the purpose of this report the deep packet inspection market includes vendors providing DPI technology based devices, solutions, and offerings to end users for the purpose of network traffic management and security.
It also includes the support services around these products. This study does not include companies that provide components to pure play DPI vendors. The report contains a market landscape supported by a Porter’s five force analysis. It also contains a vendor landscape, usage scenarios and an analysis of key vendors in the market. ?
For more information kindly visit : Deep Packet Inspection Market 2010-2015
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
, aggregator, communication, company insight, company profile, company report, Demand Forecast, DPI, market forecast, market growth, market leader, market research reports, market share, mobile, telecom