December 13, 2010
The Spanish Blood Banking Market Through 2013
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Spanish blood banking market, including:
* Major issues pertaining to the Spanish blood banking practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
* Ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT procedures performed in Spanish blood banks hospitals and commercial laboratories.
* Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated analyzers.
* Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 20 analyzers.
* Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
* Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
* Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
* Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
* Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
* Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit :
The French Blood Banking Market Through 2013
The US Blood Banking Market Through 2013
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook