Bharatbook added a new report on “WSN Evolution : Ubiquitous Sensor Network – Technologies and Markets” which gives in-depth analysis and forecast on wireless sensors networks market.
WSN Evolution : Ubiquitous Sensor Network – Technologies and Markets
This report continues projects that analyze Wireless Sensors Networks (WSNs) marketing and technological characteristics. It also shows that the WSN evolution path leads to Ubiquitous Sensor Network (USN); such a network will, eventually, create connectivity with millions of smart sensors that can provide detailed information to users regarding various events and their parameters anywhere in the Earth. Major USN features, standards and applications are also analyzed. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=166870&rt=WSN-Evolution-Ubiquitous-Sensor-Network-Technologies-and-Markets.html )
Particular, the report emphasizes:
1. Technology allows now to build multi-purpose miniaturized smart sensors with various types of radios. Smart sensors have enough computing power to process row data; and they consume very little energy. The report concentrates on the standardization work, technological advances and WSN marketing characteristics. A detailed survey of the industry is also included.
2. This report also addresses the Ubiquitous Sensor Network technologies and markets. As it is envisioned at the present time, USN services will be supported by multiple technologies, including:
* Wireless and wired smart sensors
* Further miniaturization and smart packaging of ICs
* Self-organization and self-healing network topologies
* Utilization of nodes with ultra-low power consumption
* Utilization of wireless technologies with power scavenging for maintenance-free services.
The report concentrates on the analysis of these USN components as well as on USN applications. It also addresses WSN-IP and the progress in bringing such small devices as sensors into the IP world.
3. The report addresses WSN/USN implementation issues; it shows that such huge an infrastructure as USN cannot be effectively maintained without developing self-powered nodes. The power scavenging industry features are analyzed; and results of vendors’ survey are included.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=166870&rt=WSN-Evolution-Ubiquitous-Sensor-Network-Technologies-and-Markets.html
Home Area Networks and Wireless Smart Sensors : Technologies and Markets
Major Trends in Developing Wireless Smart Sensors Communications – Technologies and Markets
Contact us at :bharatbook
, aggregator, communication, company insight, company profile, company report, Demand Forecast, market forecast, market growth, market leader, market research reports, market share, networking, Sensors, technology, WSN