January 11, 2011
Bharatbook added a new report on “2010 Plastics Research Review” into its market report catalogue for reselling.
2010 Plastics Research Review
Plastics have been around for a long time, but technological innovations keep expanding existing markets and creating new ones. It provide plastics manufacturers with quantitative research and analysis of all segments within these increasingly important global markets. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=167507&rt=2010-Plastics-Research-Review.html )
Plastics manufacturers in particular have used the market data and analysis from our market research reports to aid strategic decision making for decades, and information from our market research reports will continue to be more valuable to our customers as they face increasingly tough global competitive markets and continued pressure to simultaneously expand their businesses while streamlining operations.
* The North American transparent plastics market was estimated at more than 3.3 billion pounds in 2010 and is projected to reach 4 billion pounds by 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7%. Polycarbonates, acrylics, and polystyrenes accounted for about 80% of total volume in 2010 and will maintain their aggregate share through the middle of this decade.
* The merchant market for polymeric (plastic) foams in the U.S. is a large one, estimated at more than 7.5 billion pounds in 2010. BCC forecasts an overall compounded average annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 2.5% for all foams, that is, foams produced from commercial plastics, for the period 2010 to 2015, a market of 8.6 billion pounds by 2015.
* The U.S. medical plastics market is estimated at almost 3.5 billion pounds in 2010 and will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5%, consuming about 4.4 billion pounds by 2015
In the pages of this Review you will find excerpts from reports covering these key plastics markets:
* Rigid Transparent Plastics
* Nonwoven Materials and Products
* Polymeric Foams
* Medical Plastics
* Polypropylene Resins and Elastomers
* Plastics for Healthcare Packaging
* High-Performance Films
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=167507&rt=2010-Plastics-Research-Review.html
China Plastic Products and Modified Plastics Market Report, 2009
Packaging (Plastics) 2010 – Market Report
Contact us at :bharatbook