January 17, 2011
Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: August 2010
The Wealth Management Competitor Tracker provides expert analysis and opinion on the strategic moves of leading competitors in the wealth management space. Produced on a monthly basis, the Tracker is a global product and covers over 50 players, including ANZ, Citigroup, HSBC, Standard Chartered, UBS and Westpac ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=99169&rt=Wealth-Management-Competitor-Tracker-August-2010.html )
Features and benefits
* Gain invaluable information on your key competitors in one concise document, and track long-term trends using the interactive news database.
* Sharpen your strategy by implementing the best market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading global players.
* Learn the Wealth & Investments Team’s view on the most important competitor developments in the month.
August was a quiet month for competitor activity, with a total of 13 developments recorded, compared to a 12-month average of 24.
Over the last 12 months, Western Europe has accounted for the majority of activity with an average of eight competitor developments per month. Asia Pacific follows closely behind with a 12-month average of seven developments.
A key product development in August was the launch of HSBC Advance, an offering to target the emerging affluent market, by HSBC France.
Your key questions answered
* Which competitors have experienced the most staffing changes over the last year?
* What have been the key product developments and innovations amongst my competitors?
* Which regions have experienced the most competitor activity?
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=99169&rt=Wealth-Management-Competitor-Tracker-August-2010.html
Wealth Management for Non-Resident Indians 2010
Wealth Management in South Africa
Contact us at :bharatbook
, aggregator, company insight, company profile, company report, Demand Forecast, finance, investment, management, market forecast, market growth, market leader, market research reports, market share, wealth