April 30, 2011
Bharatbook.com has added this latest report “Healthcare IT Market in Emerging Economies (2010 – 2015)” to their extensive collection of market research reports.The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in Iraq. The growth of medical tourism, demand for better quality healthcare delivery by growing aging population, and increase in chronic disease patient population is driving the increased adoption of IT solutions in the emerging markets.
The Healthcare IT markets in emerging economies is expected to grow from $5.3 billion in 2010 to $10.9 billion in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 15.3% from 2010 to 2015. The hardware segment dominates the healthcare IT market in emerging economies and is expected to be the fastest growing segment for the next 5-7 years.
IT solutions such as clinical information systems and administrative/non-clinical systems are mostly used in private sector hospitals in the developing countries. Most hospitals in these countries are equipped with basic administrative systems for billing and patient scheduling. However, there will be a gradual increase in the use of clinical information systems such as EMR, PACS, LIS, RIS etc. once the IT infrastructure has been developed.
Scope of the report
This research report evaluates the healthcare IT market in emerging economies with respect to the hardware, software and services market. The report analyzes geography; forecasting revenues and trends in each of the following submarkets:
* Hardware components such as desktops/laptops, peripherals, servers, storage, networking devices.
* Clinical Information Systems
* Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
* Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
* Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
* Pharmacy Information Systems
* Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
* Picture Archiving And Communications Systems (PACS)
* Administrative / non-clinical systems
* IT Services
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 30 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
* We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=192157&rt=Healthcare-IT-Market-in-Emerging-Economies-2010-2015.html
Aramark Healthcare Buys ReMedPar, MasterPlan and MESA to Become End-to-End Clinical Technology Service Provider – Deal Analysis
Oncology Market in China to 2017 – Better Access to Cancer Therapies for the Rising Cancer Population through Healthcare Reforms Drives the Market
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com