Bharatbook.com has added this latest report “Onshore Oil and Gas in Germany – Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)” to their extensive collection of market research reports.The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in Germany. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production.
Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.
Features and benefits
* Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
* Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services
Onshore oil and gas production in Germany declined at a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to decline at a CAGR of 5.9% over the 2009-30 period.
Onshore Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for a 69.2% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in Germany, while Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for the remaining 30.8% share.
Your key questions answered
* How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
* How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
* How will be trends in drilling activity?
Table of Contents:
Natural gas liquids
Heavy crude oil
Light crude oil
Onshore and onshore production
Onshore and onshore wells drilled
Development wells drilled
Onshore capital and operational expenditure (capex and opex)
GERMAN ONSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OVERVIEW
Onshore production to 2030
Onshore cumulative production to 2030
Onshore 2P reserves to 2030
Onshore 3P reserves to 2030
GERMAN ONSHORE PRODUCTION WELLS
Total production wells (oil & gas) overview
Onshore production wells (oil & gas)
GERMAN ONSHORE DRILLING
Onshore drilling of wells to 2015
Onshore well drilling split by exploratory and development to 2015
Onshore exploratory well drilling to 2015
Onshore exploratory well drilling in Germany, split by exploration and appraisal to 2015
Onshore development well drilling to 2015
GERMAN ONSHORE EXPENDITURE
Capex and Opex to 2015
Global oil & gas analyzer overview
Overview of reserves
Overview of drilling activity
How producing wells are forecast
Types of producing wells forecast
Overview of production data
Overview of production decline rates
Production decline rates by field type
Overview of onshore Capex & Opex data
Overview of drilling expenditure
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=191696&rt=Onshore-Oil-and-Gas-in-Germany-Production-Drilling-and-Expenditure-Databook.html
Offshore Oil and Gas in Spain – Production, Drilling, Rig Activity and Expenditure
Offshore Oil and Gas in Germany – Production, Drilling and Expenditure
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com