June 1, 2011
Cloud services are getting popular day by day amongst IT users, allowing them to access businesses applications and platforms, storage and even whole chunks of IT infrastructure over a public or private network. New traffic patterns, new forms of content and new applications are key drivers of the need for dynamically allocated, scalable resources. Cloud Computing has become a watchword for the IT industry as software and services such as e-mail, websites and e-commerce are increasingly available in an on-premises, off-premises or hybrid model depending on business need. This technology is available to everyone and could be of huge benefit to the SMB.
According to IDC, within just a few years, cloud computing has reshaped the IT marketplace and the way that organizations acquire and use IT products and services, disrupting their strategies and forcing them to reevaluate all of their alternatives to the status quo. Now the use of cloud computing is accepted as mainstream, this disruption is creating new opportunities for suppliers and catalyzing major changes in traditional IT offerings.
The diversification of today’s mobile devices has become a common fixture in this fast-paced technology driven world. India is the fastest growing cellular market in the world. With ever rising cellular subscribers, It is estimated that near 550 million people use mobile phones in India. Despite the global slow down, the industry saw its subscriber base going up by 170 million last year, indicating that the boom is here to stay and probably grow larger. Exploring the true prospective of mobile Cloud Computing and Cloud based applications and services for mobile would also be our primary focus at this event. Relying on recent studies – markets will bring in more than $20 billion in revenues over the next five years. In this summit, we will discover how the players of the ecosystem will look at opportunities and overcome challenges for mobile Cloud Computing . We will learn from expert view points and opinions on how we can strategize and draw blue prints of what mobile Cloud Computing should be. Also identifying the business models that will make mobile Cloud Computing business reach its real and full potential.
Virtue Insight’s 2nd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011, will provide an excellent platform for the regional and international computing industry to addresses both Enterprise & Telecom Cloud Services in focused streams for both days with a niche showcase of cloud computing products and services.
This Summit will provide you with the data that you need to recognize this complex and rapidly-expanding sector. Knowing the future market, and what impact will that have on future business opportunities? This is your opportunity to stay ahead by learning the latest trends and networking with the trend setters. The Cloud Computing Summit is the place to meet all the key decision makers from all of the Cloud service providers in one place. The summit will address the current state of the market, the business value of the cloud, deployment strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and will take a look into what the future holds for Cloud Computing .
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 2nd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011
Key themes discussed at this Summit:
* Identifying current trends of Cloud Computing environment and how can you take advantage of the global market – Opportunities and Challenges
* Discovering successful business models for cloud computing
* Creating new value chain and eco-system of mobile cloud computing
* Driving telcos role in cloudscape – Understanding the landscape of mobile cloud computing
* Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service – Present and Future outlook
* Best practice – Virtualization strategy
* Discover why Cloud Computing is perfect for SME’s
* Infrastructure, Deployment , Integration & Monetizing the Cloud business
* Learn from the industry leaders and emerging players offering to Cloud and SaaS space
* Avoiding potential pitfalls in Cloud Computing and to improve your clients relationships
* Explore innovative strategies for outsourcing
* Working with limited budget to ensure on time study completion
* Motivating and managing Cloud Computing project teams to improve timeline and progress
* Optimising Cloud Computing operation effectiveness for successful ROI
* Tangible benefits & risk of moving to the cloud –security/compliance/data risks
* Cloud Concerns and the Future
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor
Plot -3, Sec-19
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada
Navi Mumbai – 400705
Tel: +91 22 27561536
Fax: +91 22 27579131