Bharatbook.com introduce market report about this is an update of an earlier BCC report (December 2007). BCCs goal in updating the report is to assess the impact of post-2007 technical, economic, legal/regulatory, business, and other developments on the global market for telemedicine technologies and services.
* The global telemedicine market is expected to grow from $9.8 billion in 2010 to $23 billion in 2015, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6% over the next 5 years.
* The global telehospitals/clinics market in 2009 was $5.6 billion and accounted for 71% of the total Telemedicine market. This sector is worth $6.9 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach $15 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.8%.
* The telehome market, which represented 28.5% of the market in 2009, is expected to capture nearly 35% by 2015. This sector is valued at nearly $2.9 billion in 2010 and is expected to increase at a 22.5% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach $7.9 billion in 2015.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This is an update of an earlier BCC report (December 2007). BCC’s goal in updating the report is to assess the impact of post-2007 technical, economic, legal/regulatory, business, and other developments on the global market for telemedicine technologies and services. Objectives of both the original and the updated studies include:
* Defining new avenues in the telemedicine market, mainly in terms of cutting-edge technology development, value-added services, and newer applications
* Providing an in-depth understanding of the economics of telemedicine in terms of business models, a cost-benefit analysis, and information for an investment business case
* Identifying opportunities for all the stakeholders in telemedicine
Making a comprehensive market forecast (2010 to 2015) of telemedicine and all its key subsegments.
For more information kindly visit:
Electronic Chemicals and Materials: The Global Market
Wire and Cable: Materials, Technologies and Global Markets
Contact Us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com