June 7, 2011
Bharatbook.com introduce market report about the benefits offered by printed electronics technology such as low manufacturing cost incurred and ability to use wide variety of substrates are driving the global printed electronics market.
The global printed electronics market is expected to grow from $2.8 billion in 2008 to $24.25 billion in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 38.4% from 2010 to 2015.
Amongst all the printing techniques, screen printing commands the largest share owing to its wide deployment in the development of products like sensors, RFID, and displays. Printed displays form the largest application market; whereas printed photovoltaic (PV) form the fastest growing application due to the globally increasing demand for alternative sources of energy. The market for printed PV is expected to grow from $0.23 billion in 2008 to $3.93 billion in 2015 at an estimated CAGR of 52.1% from 2010 to 2015.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global market for printed electronics on the basis of applications, materials, printing technologies and geography; forecasting revenues, and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of applications:
Display, lighting, and others (Sensors, RFID, photovoltaic, memories, and batteries)
On the basis of materials:
Inks and substrates
On the basis of printing technologies:
Inkjet printing, screen printing, flexography, gravure, and others
On the basis of geography:
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, ROW
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
* We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
For more information kindly visit:
Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market (2010 – 2015)
Private Wealth Management India – Family Offices for Ultra-High Net worth Individual (UHNWI)
Contact Us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com