Nuclear Energy – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Nuclear Energy industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry’s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the nuclear energy industry and had a total market value of $14.9 billion in 2010. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.7% over the 2006–10 period.
Within the nuclear energy industry, Russia is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $8.1 billion in 2010.
China is expected to lead the nuclear energy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $13.6, billion in 2015
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The nuclear energy industry consists of the sale of electricity to industries and households produced by nuclear plants. The volume of the market is calculated as the total volume of electricity produced in millions of kilowatt hours (KWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual end user industrial electricity prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
For more information kindly visit :
Chemicals – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
New Cars – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook