August 16, 2011
Road Freight in Germany industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Road Freight industry. It includes data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of Road Freight in Germany’s recent performance and future prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes a five-year forecast of Road Freight in Germany
* The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
* Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
* Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
* Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The road freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by road. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Road freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
For the purposes of this report, Europe consists of Western Europe and Eastern Europe.
Western Europe comprises Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Eastern Europe comprises the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine.
For more information kindly visit :
Global Road Freight
Road Freight in Canada
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook