August 20, 2011
Discover potential IBD drug revenues at total world, submarket, product and national levels. Through our research and analysis we aim to save you time and help in your decisions.
See how drugs such as Remicade, Humira, Cimzia, Asacol, Pentasa and Entocort can perform to 2021, finding potential revenues. How will competition affect the bowel disorder drug market?
Our study covers Warner Chilcott, Shire, Prometheus, Kyorin, Merck, UCB, Schering-Plough, J&J and other companies. Discover commercial prospects for biological and non-biological drugs for IBD. Receive data you need.
There is a strong R&D pipeline for treating Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover monoclonal antibodies, small molecules, antibiotics and other agents. Find R&D trends.
Our new report provides data, analysis and opinion to benefit your research, calculations, meetings and presentations. To get that information please respond now.
Analysis with revenues, future growth rates, market shares, opinions and discussions
In our report you find revenue forecasts, growth rates, market shares, a SWOT/STEP review, an R&D review and opinions from our survey. You receive 78 tables and charts and three research interviews (shown in the accompanying lists).
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: World Drug Market 2011-2021 shows you opportunities, challenges and revenue forecasts
Our report gives you the following advantages:
• Find revenue predictions to 2021 for the world IBD drug market and its submarkets, seeing revenue growth
• Discover revenue forecasts to 2021 for leading products, assessing market potentials
• See revenue forecasts to 2021 for leading national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, China and India
• Assess companies providing IBD treatments, discovering their activities and outlooks
• Find out how the IBD drug industry can change and adapt from 2011 to 2021
• Investigate competition and opportunities influencing the industry and market
• See what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market from 2011
• Review the R&D pipeline for IBD, assessing its potential
• Investigate commercial requirements, identifying therapeutic needs and opportunities
• Analyse opportunities and challenges for established and emerging companies
• View opinions from our survey, receiving three full interview transcripts.
There, you find a distinctive mix of quantitative and qualitative analysis with independent predictions. We tackle crucial questions on inflammatory bowel diseases, helping you to stay ahead.
Order our report now to gain industry and market analysis for bowel disorders
Our report is for everybody interested in industry and market analysis for treating inflammatory bowel diseases. Find trends and answers. Don’t miss out – please order our report now.
For more information kindly visit :
Epidemiology: Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook