September 14, 2011
India is one of the leading growing and developing economies of the world today which shows a healthy growth potential for any industry. The economy is now witnessing changes in growing consumerism driven lifestyles even outside the metros apart from increased industrial output. This growth is fed by increased industrial production. One such multiple application organic compound which is seeing rapid growth in India is Ethylene. Asia Pacific accounted for nearly 50% of the global demand value of $91 billion in 2010, and India accounted for nearly 9% of the total ethylene capacity in Asia Pacific. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=206627&rt=Ethylene-Industry-in-India.html
The leading players in the Indian ethylene industry in 2010 were Reliance Industries, Indian Oil Corporation, Haldia Petrochemicals, and GAIL India Limited. With the Indian ethylene plant capacity crossing 4 MMTPA in the year 2010, the Indian ethylene industry faced tough competition from neighbor China, which is the leader in the Asia Pacific ethylene market. ” business research reports ”
The Asia-Pacific region will continue to dominate the ethylene market in the future and generate more than a third of the worldwide demand.
Taiyou Research analyzes the Ethylene Industry in India in this cutting edge research report. The report covers the following:
• An analysis of the global petrochemicals industry in the aftermath of the Japan earthquake and the nuclear disaster in Japan. We analyze the global petrochemicals industry in 2011 and an outlook for the industry.
• An analysis of the ethylene industry in Asia Pacific which includes a market profile, market size, ethylene demand in Asia Pacific, ethylene demand in Asia Pacific by end use sectors, ethylene production in Asia Pacific, and the breakdown of the Asia Pacific ethylene market by country.
Moving on to the market analysis for the Indian ethylene industry, the report includes an analysis of the following:
• Market profile and market size
• Ethylene consumption by sector
• Ethylene plants in the country
• Key feedstock in the industry
• Key production processes in the industry
• Key technology used in the industry
• Market share of the leading players
• Import/export statistics of ethylene in the country; and
• Ethylene projects in India
Major players in the Indian ethylene industry are analyzed in the report through a company overview, an analysis of the business segments, major products & services, company strategy, ethylene capacity, share of the ethylene market, and a SWOT analysis. For the minor players, ethylene market capacity is not included.
Companies analyzed in this report include:
• Reliance Industries Limited
• Royal Dutch Shell Plc
• Total SA
• Gas Authority of India (GAIL)
• Indian Oil Corporation
• Haldia Petrochemicals
Industry forecast for the Indian ethylene industry includes an outlook for demand and production in the country, and a price forecast for the ethylene industry in India, forecast for ethylene net exports, and ethylene imports as a percentage of demand.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Ethylene Industry in India is a complete profile of this lucrative industry in India that is on its way to becoming one of the world’s largest ethylene markets.
For more information kindly visit :
Europe Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2015 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
North America Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2015 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B