September 24, 2011
Hungary is dependent on Russia for most of its oil imports, and therefore, the country is more focused on using natural gas, with the natural gas segment accounting for nearly 63% of the oil and gas industry in Hungary. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=208154&rt=Oil-and-Gas-Industry-in-Hungary.html
The Hungarian oil and gas industry has been witnessing fluctuating growth rates since the last couple of years, with recovery of the sector expected from 2011 onwards. Having a higher growth rate as compared to the Polish and Czech oil and gas industries, the Hungarian oil and gas industry is comprised of many large multinational companies that have integrated operations across all oil and gas segments. ” industry analysis reports ”
Leading players in the Hungarian oil and gas industry include the MOL Group, Shell and Eni SpA, and have invested heavily in the developments of their activities in Hungary.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Hungary. The report covers the following:
• A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
• A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the Hungarian oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
• Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Hungary, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
• Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include Eni SpA, MOL Group, OMV Group, and the Royal Dutch Shell Plc. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
• Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the Hungarian oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Hungary is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in Hungary
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
For more information kindly visit :
Global Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in the US
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B