September 26, 2011
Italy contains approximately 0.06 percent of the world’s oil reserves, though the consumption of natural gas is higher than that of crude oil in the country. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=208161&rt=Oil-and-Gas-Industry-in-Italy.html
In April 2007, Italy became part of the Pan-European Pipeline that is going to link Romania with Italy to allow the transfer of crude oil from the Black Sea are to bypass the Bosporus Straits. The Italian oil and gas industry is expected to witness recovery from 2011 and the growth period is expected to continue till 2015. ” market research reports ”
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Italy. The report covers the following:
• A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
• A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the Italian oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
• Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Italy, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
• Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include Edison S.p.A., Eni SpA, Exxon Mobil Corporation, and TOTAL SA.. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
• Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the Italian oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Italy is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in Italy
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
For more information kindly visit :
Global Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in the US
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B