September 26, 2011
Spain is majorly dependent on imports for meeting its primary energy requirements. Domestic energy production in Spain is only able to meet merely 23% of the country’s total primary energy consumption. With a small amount of domestic oil reserves, the country has turned to renewable energy as a source to meet its energy requirements. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=208159&rt=Oil-and-Gas-Industry-in-Spain.html
With the country’s total energy demand rising considerably over the last couple of years, Spain’s oil and gas industry has gone into a decline since 2009. However, the industry is expected to recover in the coming years. ” market research reports ”
The Spanish oil and gas industry is a fast growing industry and is competing with the French and German oil and gas markets in terms of total revenues generated.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Spain. The report covers the following:
• A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
• A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the Spanish oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
• Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Spain, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
• Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include BP Plc, Royal Dutch Shell, Repsol YPF, and CEPSA. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
• Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the Spanish oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Spain is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in Spain
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
For more information kindly visit :
Global Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in the US
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B