October 10, 2011
Detailed market research for the Panama beer industry
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the industry structure including analysis and profiles on trade mark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given by local definition, price segment, alcoholic strength and type. Consumption volumes are provided by pack mix (type, material, refillability, pack size) and distribution channel (on- and off-premise). Other information includes market valuation/pricing data and new products are identified. All supported by market commentary. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=205645&rt=Panama-Beer-Market-Insights-2011.html
– Analysis on Panama beer industry structure
– Brand volumes by prices segment and alcoholic strength
– Consumption volume by pack mix
– Profiles of trade mark owners and local operators
– market research
Reasons To Buy
– The 2011 Panama Beer Market Insights report is a high level market research report on the Panama beer industry.
– Published by Canadean, this 68 page report provides an excellent way of gaining an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market.
– The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing.
– Ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit and other data.
– Canadean’s in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards.
– Data is compiled by an experienced “on-the-ground” industry analyst who conducts face-to-face interviews with key brewers, leading companies in allied industries, distributors and retailers.
Market background including legislation and taxation tables
Market update including current and emerging trends
Industry structure including leading brewers/importers
Brand analysis including new products activity in 2010
Market segmentation data (mainstream, premium, super premium, discount; alcoholic strength; local segmentation; beer type)
Domestic and imported brand volumes
Distribution channel analysis (on- vs off-premise)
Market valuation and pricing data, including beer consumption by price segment/distribution channel and selected consumer beer prices
Trade margin build-up model
Packaging trends including beer consumption by pack material, type, size, refillable vs non-refillable
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B