October 13, 2011
Public Safety LTE: Applications, Market Players and Forecasts 2011 – 2015
Wireless broadband is essential for addressing mission-critical needs requiring high data throughput for applications such as video surveillance, automated vehicle license plate recognition, biometric identification, mobile crime scene units and mobile incident command, geospatial information systems, automated vehicle location and more. This report provides detailed insights towards the adoption and application of LTE (Long Term Evolution) wireless broadband technology by public safety organizations from a global perspective. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=213757&rt=Public-Safety-LTE-Applications-Market-Players-and-Forecasts-2011-2015.html
The report begins by providing an overview of the public safety wireless broadband market assisted with comparisons between traditional LMR systems, and LTE. The report then provides a technical overview of LTE technology with discussions on interoperability with traditional LMR systems and the options available for public safety LTE deployment, which include privately owned LTE systems, share core networks (Hosted core) and commercially shared networks.
The report provides comprehensive analysis of public safety LTE applications and systems that include interoperable mobile broadband access, increased Push-to-Talk (PTT) voice capacity, mobile video and situational awareness. The report evaluates the type of LTE user devices that will be used by public safety agencies, which include handheld terminals, USB dongles, In-Vehicular mobile MODEMs, and fixed unmanned devices. The research includes a review of key public safety LTE engagements throughout the industry to date. It also includes a market assessment of the public safety LTE market, including global revenue estimates, market share estimates for the top 8 major market players, and subscription forecasts by region and spectrum for the next five years. It also provides comprehensive analysis of major public safety LTE market players including infrastructure vendors, terminal manufacturers, application developers and system integrators.
* Comprehensive insights into the business case and applications of public safety LTE systems which include interoperable mobile broadband access, increased Push-to-Talk (PTT) voice capacity, end-to-end mobile video and situational awareness.
* Insights the type of LTE user devices that will be used by public safety agencies, which include handheld terminals, USB dongles, in-Vehicular mobile modems, and unmanned devices, including a comprehensive survey of LTE devices present at the International 77th Annual APCO Conference and Expo 2011
* Comprehensive review of worldwide public safety LTE engagements and prominent trials throughout the industry till date for the U.S and international public safety markets.
* Reviews product and service offering from major and public safety LTE system integrators, equipment/device vendors and application developer. Organizations and companies reviewed include: Motorola Solutions, Alcatel-Lucent, Cassidian (EADS owned), Harris, IP-Wireless, Raytheon, Tait, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks, Intrado, TeleCommunication Systems (TCS), Covia Labs, Twisted Pair Solutions, Catalyst Communications, Aviat Networks, Sierra Wireless, Reality Mobile, Research in Motion (RIM), InterAct and Public Safety Corporation (PSC).
* Provides comprehensive insights into the real-life performance of public safety and commercial LTE deployments and the advantages of D-block spectrum allocation to public safety LTE.
* Provides a detailed market assessment of the public safety LTE market, including global revenue estimates, market share estimates for the top 8 major market players and subscription forecasts by region, country and spectrum for up to a 5 years period. Subscription forecasts for each one of these countries are provided from 2011 to 2015. Countries surveyed include: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=213757&rt=Public-Safety-LTE-Applications-Market-Players-and-Forecasts-2011-2015.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668/+91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B