October 19, 2011
Our latest materials report The Aluminium Market Analysis, Financials and Forecasting 2011-2016 analyses this dynamic commodity and reveals prevailing trends and anticipates the progression in the global aluminium industry over the next five years. The report also surveys recent market trends among major companies and reveals where and why the market will experience growth, laying out the market’s strengths and weaknesses with targeted forecasts. Visiongain’s analysis has concluded that the global value of the aluminium industry will reach $99.9bn in 2011 and will shortly break the $100bn barrier. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=167999&rt=The-Aluminium-Market-Analysis-Financials-and-Forecasting-2011-2016.html
The Aluminium Market Analysis, Financials and Forecasting 2011-2016 report examines the scope of growth available in the aluminium industry along with the drivers of this growth such as developments related to the changing demographics of the world population, developing infrastructure, emerging economies, rising GDPs, the reformation in laws and regulations, and their impact on the aluminium industry.. Our detailed study analyses the global aluminium industry and explores the emerging market potential in the promising economies as the demand for aluminium increases in these countries due to developing nations investing in infrastructure development and construction work on a large scale. ” market research reports ”
As the global aluminium market undergoes regional shifts and technological changes, the future of the industry will look very different, leading to growth opportunities. Moreover, the industry is likely to experience several revolutions and reformations, as new products and processes will be introduced to the world market, along with improved production and recycling processes. These business opportunities are described in detail within this report.
Which regions offer the most significant growth opportunities between 2011 and 2016? To what extent is recycling driving sales of aluminium? How and why aluminium is considered a better option than other metals used for several industrial applications? Which factors are influencing the design and requirements of aluminium?
Visiongain answers these critical questions and many more through the in-depth analyses that are presented in this report.
Comprehensive analysis of the aluminium market
The Aluminium Market Analysis, Financials and Forecasting 2011-2016 report examines this important sector critically. We supply a comprehensive review of the market via analysis of policy documents, news reports, industry publications, analysis and consultations with experts. This report provides detailed market forecasts, a SWOT analysis, technological developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints. There are original interviews from key players in the field who provide insights into different aspects of the global aluminium industry and offer their own analysis. You will not find these analyses anywhere else.
Why your prospects should buy The Aluminium Market Analysis, Financials and Forecasting 2011-2016
The main benefits from purchasing this report:
• You will gain an understanding of the current global aluminium market and how it will evolve over the next decade
• You will receive global sales forecasts for the period 2011-2016
• You will receive regional sales forecasts for the period 2011-2016
• You will receive five submarket sales forecasts for the period 2011-2016
• You will be able to study over 100 tables, charts and graphs quantifying and forecasting the aluminium market in detail
• You will gain insight into the market drivers and restraints influencing the aluminium market over the period 2011-2016
• You will gain insight into major important game-changing technological developments within the aluminium industry
• You will gain knowledge of who the leading players are within the aluminium marketplace
• You will receive a SWOT analysis for the global aluminium market from 2011-2016
• You will read original interviews, with expert views from companies which offer insights into the analysis as well as their own reflections on the market. The expert interviews include –
• UC RUSAL
• Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation
• Dr. Subodh K. Das
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B