December 16, 2011
The global recession has impacted the volume of mobile handsets in recent years. This trend has not been seen in equal measure across all segments. While demand on the mid-tier fell away, sales of new smart phones has grown, due largely to consumer demand and mobile operators’ focus on increasing smart phone penetration. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=219589&rt=Global-Cellular-Handset-Update-Market-Technology-Vendor-and-Application-Analysis.html
Some of the key questions addressed in this report are:
· How much has the global recession affected the outlook for handset sales volume?
· Are handset manufacturers making dramatic changes in offerings?
· What is the anticipated effect of Google on the handset marketplace?
· What changes to the above have on margins?
· marketing research reports
This research also evaluates the mobile wallet as potentially the killer application for handsets, analyzes the current state of mobile application stores, evaluates the impact of LTE on handset usage, and forecasting volume and revenues.
· Wireless device vendors
· Cellular service providers
· Mobile infrastructure suppliers
· Mobile application developers and stores
Table of Contents:
1.0 INTRODUCTION 4
2.0 SELECT VENDOR UPDATES 5
2.1 NOKIA 5
2.2 LG 6
2.3 SAMSUNG 6
3.0 GLOBAL SHIPMENTS AND MARKET SHARE UPDATE 8
3.1 GLOBAL HANDSET SHIPMENTS 8
3.2 GLOBAL HANDSET VENDOR MARKET SHARES 8
4.0 MOBILE APPLICATION STORE ANALYSIS 9
4.1 COMPARATIVE SWOT ANALYSIS: APPLE/RIM/NOKIA/GOOGLE/PALM-HP 9
For more information kindly visit :
Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B