December 19, 2011
• This report is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2C panels of German foodservice consumers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 3,031 consumers are captured in our survey http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=219816&rt=German-Consumer-Footfall-and-Expenditure-In-Foodservice-Channels.html
• The geographical scope of the research is Germany– drawing on the activity and expectations of consumers across different foodservice channels
• The brief provides snapshots of frequency of footfall and average expenditure on food across different foodservice channels
• Key topics covered in this report include information categorized by foodservice channels and consumers’ age, gender, annual income and children in household.
“German Consumer Footfall and Expenditure in Foodservice Channels” is a new survey report by Canadean that analyzes consumer footfall across the German foodservice channels, and explores how consumer expenditure across different foodservice channels have changed in 2011. The report also provides definitive analysis of information categorized by consumers’ age, gender, annual income and children in household. The research source in this report is based on an extensive survey between June and October 2011 taken by 3,031 consumers of various age and income groups within Germany market research report
The report features the opinions of consumers related to the following:
• Consumer footfall across different foodservice channels
• Foodservice channels that drive consumer expenditure
Reasons To Buy
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying consumer expenditure on foodservice channels
• Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with consumer behavior across different age groups and gender
• Benchmark your market understanding of consumer requirements across different income categories
• In Germany, a total of 45% of respondents had visited ‘restaurants with table service’ more than twice a month which was the highest among any channel, of which 15% claim between three to five visits in a month.
• Channels including ‘restaurants with table service’, ‘coffee or tea shops’ and ‘fast food restaurants’ emerge to be the top three popular choices among consumer respondents.
For more information kindly visit :
German Consumer Footfall and Expenditure In Foodservice Channels
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B