Chevron Corporation (Chevron) is an integrated oil and gas company involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas; refining and transportation of crude oil and natural gas; and the manufacture of petroleum products. The company’s exploration and production operations are primarily located in Angola, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chad, China, Colombia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Myanmar, the Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, the Partitioned Zone between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, the Philippines, the Republic of the Congo, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, the UK, the US, Venezuela, and Vietnam. The company’s total production and reserves were 1,008.5 MMboe and 10,544.8 MMboe in 2010, respectively. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=220327&rt=Chevron-Corporation-Company-Intelligence-Report.html
Chevron’s downstream segment is involved in the refining and marketing of crude oil and natural gas and fuels and lubes marketing globally. The company’s downstream portfolio includes interests in 17 refineries, with an aggregate refining capacity of around 2.2 MMbbl/d and approximately 22,000 branded retail stations. Chevron’s chemicals assets are held through CPChem, a joint venture with ConocoPhillips Corporation, which holds interests in 36 worldwide manufacturing facilities and four research centers. Chemicals interests also include the Oronite lubes and fuel additives business. Other assets include midstream assets, power generation and mining, among others. Chevron also controls a 41 tanker fleet to move crude oil and products around the world, which are held on a short-term charter basis. market research reports
– Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
– Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
– SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
– Key Events for 2011: This section provides the company’s expected operational and financial activities in 2011. This section maps the company’s focus for 2011 in nut shell.
– Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
– Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
– M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
– Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
– Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
– Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
– Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
– Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
– Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
For more information kindly visit :
Chevron Corporation, Company Intelligence Report available through bharatbook.com
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B