December 22, 2011
Whiting Petroleum Corporation (Whiting) is independent oil and gas company engaged in exploration, development and production activities in the US, including the Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions. The company focuses on asset acquisitions, the development of its existing assets and exploration of new discoveries in order to develop its crude oil and natural gas portfolio.The company had a reserve base of around 304.9 MMboe during 2010 and a reserve life of around 12.9 years. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=220333&rt=Whiting-Petroleum-Corporation-Company-Intelligence-Report.html
The company’s reserves portfolio largely consists of crude oil, with around 83% of the total proved reserve base. Whiting’s reserves are largely concentrated in its core operational area of the Permian Basin and Rocky Mountains, which together holds around 80% of the company’s total reserve base, as of 2010. The company’s daily production averaged around 64.6 Mboe/d during 2010. market research reports
– Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
– Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
– SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
– Key Events for 2011: This section provides the company’s expected operational and financial activities in 2011. This section maps the company’s focus for 2011 in nut shell.
– Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
– Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
– M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
– Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
– Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
– Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
– Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
– Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
– Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Table of Contents :
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Overview 10
3 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Investment Summary 13
3.1 Whiting Petroleum’s Bakken and Three Forks Exposure To Strengthen Its Long Term Growth Plans 13
3.1.1 The Sanish Field and Lewis & Clark Prospect to Remain in Focus; Testing Time for the Parshall Field 13
3.1.2 EOR Projects Will Map Whiting’s Organic Growth Plans 14
3.2 Sufficient Liquidity and Credit Available to Fuel the Company’s Future Capital Plans 16
4 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, SWOT Analysis 18
4.1 Strengths 18
4.1.1 Expertise in Implementing Secondary Recovery Techniques 18
4.1.2 Maintaining an Oil-Centric Reserve Base 18
4.2 Weaknesses 18
4.2.1 Geographic Less Diversified to Mitigate the Associated Risks 18
4.3 Opportunities 18
4.3.1 Increasing Focus on Bakken Formation and Lewis & Clark Prospects 18
4.3.2 Large Drilling Inventory Will Provide Substantial Upside to the Company’s Production Value 18
For more information kindly visit :
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B