B2C E-Commerce is gaining more ground worldwide
The recently published report series by Hamburg-based market research firm yStats.com analyzes in all detail various aspects of global B2C E-Commerce. Aside from general market trends, major players, product categories and trends are analysed and presented in more than 60 countries, resulting in a comprehensive overview of global B2C E-Commerce trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135226&rt=Global-B2C-E-Commerce-Assortments-Report-2011.html
– North America: “PCs” were the leading B2C E-Commerce product category in terms of online sales in 2009, followed by “Software”, “Music” and “Peripherals”. In Canada, “Travel Services and Arrangements”, “Other Entertainment Products” and “Books, Magazines and Online Newspapers” were leading.
– Latin America: In Brazil, “Appliances” were the category with the highest share of B2C E-Commerce sales in the first half of 2011, followed by “Computers” and “Health, Beauty and Medications”. In Mexico, the most popular product categories were “Airline & Bus Tickets” and “Entertainment Tickets”.
– Western Europe: In terms of average online spending per head, “Electronic Equipment” was the leading product category in the UK in 2010, followed by “Grocery” and “Home and Garden”.
– Eastern Europe: In advanced Eastern European markets such as Russia and Poland, “Books” were a leading product category. “Tickets for Events” were a leading product category within B2C E-Commerce in smaller Eastern European countries, such as Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
– Asia: In South Korea, “Clothes, Fashion related Goods” are a leading product category within B2C E-Commerce. In 2010, the category accounted for more than 15% of total B2C E-Commerce sales. industry analysis reports
About our Reports
– Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
– yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
– Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
– yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
– If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Table of Contents:
1. Management Summary
2. North America
2.1. USA (Top Country)
– Online Spending by Gender and Category, in %, 2010
– Top 30 Categories by Share of Online Sales, in %, 2009 & 2014f
– Types of Goods ordered online, in % of Online Shoppers, 2007 & 2009
For more information kindly visit :
Global B2C E-Commerce Assortments Report 2011
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B