B2C E-Commerce is gaining more ground worldwide
The recently published report series by Hamburg-based market research firm yStats.com analyzes in all detail various aspects of global B2C E-Commerce. Aside from general market trends, major players, product categories and trends are analysed and presented in more than 60 countries, resulting in a comprehensive overview of global B2C E-Commerce trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=220669&rt=Global-B2C-E-Commerce-Market-Report-2011.html
– Global: In 2015, there are expected to be nearly 3 billion Internet users worldwide, up from 2 billion in 2011. Global B2C E-Commerce sales reached between USD 400 and 600 billion between EUR 300 and EUR 450 million) in 2010, and between USD 700 and 950 billion is expected for 2013. Until 2013, Asia’s share on global B2C E-Commerce sales is projected to increase.
– North America: In 2011, B2C E-Commerce sales in the US grew strongly. However, lower growth rates are expected for the coming years.
– Latin America: In Latin American countries, B2C E-Commerce is gaining importance. Brazil is the leading market in the region, with B2C E-Commerce sales growth of almost +30% between 2010 and 2011.
– Europe: Central Europe and Western Europe are advanced B2C E-Commerce market. In Eastern Europe, there is huge potential for growth. Czech Republic, Poland and Russia all recorded double-digit growth rates in B2C E-Commerce between 2009 and 2010.
– Asia: Japan and South Korea are advanced B2C E-Commerce markets. In other countries, there is still potential for growth. In India, for example, B2C E-Commerce sales of less than EUR 1 billion were observed in 2010. industry analysis reports
About our Reports
– Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
– yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
– Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
– yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
– If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Table of Contents:
1. Management Summary
– Internet User Penetration Rates, by geographic Regions, in %, 2011
– Development of Internet Users, in billions, 2000, 2011 & 2015
– Estimate on B2C E-Commerce Sales, in USD billion, 2010 & 2013f
– Share of B2C E-Commerce Sales, by Regions, in %, 2010 & 2013f
– Share of B2C E-Commerce on Total Retail Sales in selected Countries, in %, 2010
– Share of B2C E-Commerce on Total Retail Sales in selected Regions, in %, 2010
For more information kindly visit :
Global B2C E-Commerce Market Report 2011
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B