B2C E-Commerce is gaining more ground worldwide
The recently published report series by Hamburg-based market research firm yStats.com analyzes in all detail various aspects of global B2C E-Commerce. Aside from general market trends, major players, product categories and trends are analysed and presented in more than 60 countries, resulting in a comprehensive overview of global B2C E-Commerce trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135228&rt=Global-B2C-E-Commerce-Players-Report-2011.html
– North America: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Walmart.com and Sears.com are leading players on the US B2C E-Commerce market. In Canada, many US-based online retailers are operating, such as Amazon and Dell.
– Latin America: In Brazil, BuscaPe was the leading online retail website in terms of unique visitors in September 2011, followed by Mercado Livre, B2W and UOL Shopping. SaveMe was the leading group shopping website, followed by ApontaOfertas and Groupon.
– Central Europe: In Germany, Amazon.de was the leading B2C E-Commerce player in terms of online shoppers in 2010, followed by eBay.de and Weltbild.de. Groupon.de, DailyDeal.de and CooleDeals.de were the leaders of the German market for group shopping sites in June 2011.
– Eastern Europe: Food retailer Utkonos.ru was the biggest online shop in Russia in terms of online sales in 2010, followed by Ozon.ru, Kupivip and Holodilnik.ru.
– Asia: Tmall.com was the leading B2C E-Commerce playerin China in Q3 2011, followed by 360buy.com, Suning.com and Amazon.cn. Ju.taobao.com was the leading group buying website in China in June 2011, with almost 11 million unique visitors, followed by Lashou.com and Meituan.com. industry analysis reports
About our Reports
– Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
– yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
– Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
– yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
– If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Table of Contents:
1. Management Summary
2. North America
2.1. USA (Top Country)
– Share of the Top 25 Online Retailers on total E-Commerce Revenue, in %, Q3 2009 & Q3 2010
– Favorite 50 Online Retailers
– Rank 1: Facts about Amazon.com
– Rank 2: Facts about Apple.com
– Rank 3: Facts about Walmart.com
– Rank 4: Facts about Sears.com
– Rank 5: Facts about CDW.com
– Rank 6: Facts about BestBuy.com
– Rank 7: Facts about Newegg.com
– Rank 8: Facts about Sony.com
– Rank 9: Facts about Costco.com
– Rank 10: Facts about JCPenney.com
For more information kindly visit :
Global B2C E-Commerce Players Report 2011
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B