B2C E-Commerce is gaining more ground worldwide
The recently published report series by Hamburg-based market research firm yStats.com analyzes in all detail various aspects of global B2C E-Commerce. Aside from general market trends, major players, product categories and trends are analysed and presented in more than 60 countries, resulting in a comprehensive overview of global B2C E-Commerce trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133010&rt=Global-B2C-E-Commerce-Trends-Report-2011.html
– North America: In 2011, the number of mobile Internet users in the US was expected to reach more than 100 million, accounting for approximately one third of the country population. As a result of the increasing number of mobile Internet users, mobile social commerce becomes a major trend.
– Latin America: Latin America has a very young Internet population. For example, almost 40% of Internet users in Mexico were under 18 years old in 2010.
– Western Europe: In the UK, the reach of retail web sites was almost 90% in January 2011. As a result, the UK was the leading European country in the category, followed by France and Germany.
– Eastern Europe: There is still growth potential for B2C E-Commerce in Eastern Europe. However, there are still barriers, such as low internet penetration and limited online payment options in Hungary.
– Asia: Asia shows a very heterogeneous development in terms of internet and B2C E-Commerce. In Japan and South Korea, internet use is widely available, which spurs increased B2C E-Commerce revenue. In China, internet penetration is rather low, resulting in much growth potential for E-Commerce. industry analysis reports
About our Reports
– Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
– yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
– Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
– yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
– If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Table of Contents:
1. Management Summary
2. North America
2.1. USA (Top Country)
– 10 Key Trends in Online Retail, 2011
– Development of Mobile Internet Users and its Percentage of Country Population, 2008-2014f
– M-Commerce Sales Trends, in USD billion, 2008-2010
– M-Commerce Trends
– Share of Online Shoppers on Internet Users, in %, 2009 & 2010
– Internet Usage Trends
– Social Network Users, in millions and in % of Internet Users, 2008-2014
– M-Commerce Trends
– Most purchased Product Categories by Mobile Shoppers, in %, 2010
For more information kindly visit :
Global B2C E-Commerce Trends Report 2011
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B