Great growth potential for Latin American B2C E-Commerce
In its “Latin America B2C E-Commerce Report 2011”, Hamburg-based market research firm yStats.com analyzes B2C E-Commerce in large parts of Latin America. The report features the biggest B2C E-Commerce players, revenue figures and internet users, along with online shoppers and recent trends. In addition to Brazil, which is the most important market, developments in nine other Latin American countries are highlighted as well. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135187&rt=Latin-America-B2C-E-Commerce-Report-2011.html
• Brazil was the Latin American country with most Internet users in 2011, followed by Mexico and Argentina.
• B2C E-Commerce sales in Latin America are expected to increase by double-digits within the next years,
reaching almost USD 30 billion by 2013.
• “Appliances” were the best selling product category in Brazilian B2C E-Commerce in the first half of 2011,
followed by “Computers” and “Health, Beauty and Medications”.
• In Argentina, there were almost 9 million online shoppers in 2010, reaching more than 30% of total Internet
• Mexico has a very young online population, as almost 40% of Internet users were under 18 years old in
2010. industry analysis reports
About our Reports
– Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
– yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
– Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
– yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
– If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Table of Contents:
1. Management Summary
2. Latin America: Regional
– B2C E-Commerce Trends, 2011
– Top 10 Countries by Internet Users, in millions, 2011
– Age Structure of Internet Users, by Country, in %, 2010
– B2C E-Commerce Sales, in USD billion, 2010 & 2013f
– B2C E-Commerce Sales per Inhabitant in selected Countries, in USD, Q1 2011
– Number of Online Shoppers, in millions, 2010 & 2013f
– Visitation (in thousands) and Reach (in %) for Coupon Category by Country, April 2011
– Top Websites in the Coupon Category, by Unique Visitors, in millions, April 2011
For more information kindly visit :
Latin America B2C E-Commerce Report 2011
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B