December 26, 2011
What are the prospects for emerging antibody technologies? Visiongain’s report shows you potential revenues to 2021, discussing R&D trends and opportunities. A new generation of therapeutic antibody is coming. Discover revenue predictions for emerging antibody technologies at total world and submarket levels to 2021. Through our research and analysis we aim to save you time and help in your decisions. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=220570&rt=Next-Generation-Antibody-Therapies-Pipeline-and-Market-2011-2021.html
Since the emergence of monoclonal antibodies the technology has not stood still. That industry is about to be transformed again, as new products challenge existing market leaders. Discover emerging trends here. market research report
Which next-generation antibodies will be the most important to the future of antibody therapeutics? Which technologies will be the game-changers in the antibodies industry?
You find many predictions and explanations in this analysis of next-generation antibody technologies. Our study analyses the therapeutic antibodies field by category:
• Engineered antibodies (with enhanced glycosylation and effector functions)
• Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
• Bispecific (and multispecific) antibodies
• Antibody fragments (specifically single-chain variable fragments and single domain antibodies)
• Alternative binding proteins
• Next-generation recombinant polyclonal (and oligoclonal) antibodies
• Biosimilar antibodies.
How will the therapeutic antibody market change? Will biosimilar antibodies disrupt or rejuvenate the market? Our report predicts trends and revenues to 2021 in antibody-based therapeutics. See activities of Roche, Pfizer, GSK, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Seattle Genetics, Fresenius, Ablynx, ImmunoGen and other companies. You find developments for cancer treatment and other applications. Visiongain’s report provides data, analysis and opinion to benefit your research, calculations, meetings and presentations. You can find answers now in our work. Revenue forecasts, market shares, developmental trends, discussions and interviewsIn our report you find revenue forecasts, growth rates, market shares, qualitative analyses (incl. SWOT and STEP), opinions from our survey and discussions of technologies and companies. You receive 97 tables and charts and two research interviews.
Advantages of Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021 for your work
Our report gives you the following advantages in particular:
• Review R&D for therapeutic antibody technologies, assessing pipeline trends in oncology and other areas of medicine
• Find revenue predictions to 2021 for the overall world market and technological submarkets, seeing revenue prospects
• Assess companies in the antibodies industry, discovering activities and outlooks
• Receive a 2010 revenue breakdown for therapeutic antibody markets in the US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, China and India
• Analyse competition and opportunities from 2011 onwards
• Find out what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market from 2011
• See opportunities and challenges for established and emerging companies
• Read interviews with authorities on the therapeutic antibodies industry.
There, you find a distinctive mix of quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. We analyse many developments in antibodies, helping you to stay ahead. Gain industry and market analysis now for antibody-based drug technologies. Our report is for everybody needing industry and market analysis for therapeutic antibody technologies. Find trends and answers. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
For more information kindly visit :
Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B