December 26, 2011
The Small Hydropower Market 2011-2021 report analyses one of the key renewable energy markets over the next ten years. In-depth analyses and forecasts for both the market size and small hydropower capacity are given for the seven regional markets from 2011-2021. The report also examines the main drivers and restraints influencing the small hydropower market; examines individual national developments within each regional market, and provides a unique SWOT analysis for small hydropower technology. Our research indicates that global spending in 2011 on small hydropower projects will total $13.34bn, while small hydropower capacity will reach 97.7 GW. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=220518&rt=The-Small-Hydropower-Market-2011-2021.html
Small hydropower generation has been in existence for well over a century, with very little advancement in terms of the fundamental technology utilised to produce electricity. However, the pressing need for renewable energy and increased electrification for rural areas in the developing world has revitalised the marketplace, and has consequently led to the emergence of many opportunistic investments in small hydropower development. China has led the way, backed strongly by the UNFCCC’s Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and a strong commitment to increase national renewable energy generation. Others will likely follow suit to develop projects of 30 MW or less in size from their natural and man-made waterways. market research report
While the market is still heavily restricted – particularly in developed countries – by environmental and planning bureaucracy, the negligible impact on river systems by small hydropower plants should lead to governments removing this red tape. Renewable energy and greenhouse gas reduction policies will also drive the small hydropower market into a new era of growth. All this and more are comprehensively analysed in visiongain’s report on the small hydropower market from 2011-2021.
How much is forecast to be spent in the regional small hydropower markets in 2011? Who are the leading companies in the small hydropower industry? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade – in which countries and with which type of technology? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.
Unique Selling Points
• Global small hydropower market forecasts, capacity forecasts and analysis for 2011-2021
• 92 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the small hydropower market and capacity in detail from 2011-2021
• Analysis and forecasts informed by extensive consultation with industry expert opinion. Full transcripts of interviews are included from three leading small hydropower companies
• Regional small hydropower market and capacity forecasts from 2011-2021 and analysis for the seven regional small hydropower markets, including summaries of key national markets within each region
• Profiles of the 35 leading companies within the small hydropower market
• SWOT analysis of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats facing the small hydropower market over the next ten years
Comprehensive analysis of the small hydropower market
The Small Hydropower Market 2011-2021 report examines this sector critically by drawing upon a rich combination of primary and secondary research with a comprehensive review of recent contracts, official corporate and governmental announcements, news reports, industry publications, market analysis, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive consultation of expert opinion.
For more information kindly visit :
The Small Hydropower Market 2011-2021
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B