December 30, 2011
The solar energy market has undergone a dramatic transformation over the past two years, driven by a new abundance of polysilicon, the effects of the worldwide financial crisis, and the plunging price of solar modules. As a result of these factors, the solar industry has shifted from supply-constrained to demand-driven, and a few strong companies have been able to strengthen their revenues and market share based on a low cost per watt combined with high module efficiency. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/global-solar-energy-outlook.html
This market realignment will set the stage for a new era of solar growth over the next several years, and Pike Research forecasts that worldwide demand will nearly double between 2010 and 2013, reaching 19.3 gigawatts by the end of that period. In this market environment, some of the key differentiators that will determine success for solar suppliers will include cost per watt, module efficiency, presence in key growth markets, supply chain integration, and availability of financing.
This Research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the supply and demand dynamics in the rapidly changing global solar market. It examines the underlying economics of solar manufacturing and assesses the industry’s progress toward grid parity from a cost perspective. The report includes a detailed analysis of key solar industry players and outlines the key differentiators that will cause some suppliers to thrive, and others to fall by the wayside.
Key questions addressed:
* How has the solar energy market been fundamentally altered by new market trends in the past two years?
* What will be the key market trends and issues to watch during the next several years?
* What are the key competitive differentiators that will characterize successful solar companies over the next few years?
* What is the forecast for solar market demand in key countries around the world?
* Who are the Tier 1 and Tier 2 competitors in the solar market?
* How will manufacturing capacity compare to demand over the next few years?
Who needs this report?
* Solar Project Developers
* Solar Installers/Integrators
* Solar Cell and Module Manufacturers
* Solar Equipment Vendors
* Government Agencies
* Investor Community
* Solar Industry Associations
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/global-solar-energy-outlook.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668/+91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B