January 2, 2012
Developed economies are seeking to maintain dominance in new radar technological developments and, as new radar development will normally take between five and 10 years to reach production and deployment stage, countries are willing to inject large sums into radar development. Meanwhile, the surge in ability and willingness of developing and high-growth markets to acquire more advanced systems in recent years shows no sign of abating. Visiongain’s calculations indicate that the global military radar market is set to reach $9.16bn in 2011. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/defense-market-research-report/the-military-radar-systems-market-2011-2021.html
The global military radar systems market is expected to be resilient in the face of sharp budget cuts over the next decade. The market is also currently in the throes of technological advances that will ensure strong growth in the coming years. In spite of declining defence spending in the US, Europe and other developed economies, radar systems have been identified by governments as an investment priority, as developments in active electronically scanned array (AESA) and multi-mission capabilities require procurement agencies to maintain the relevance of ground-based, airborne and naval military assets. The self-evident utility of radars in their intelligence gathering and protective capabilities mean that governments are unlikely to jettison plans to acquire or at least upgrade these critical systems. Moreover, the drive towards standardisation and modularisation of systems is likely to offer considerable opportunities for companies that can supply such solutions. industry analysis reports
Visiongain sees the military radar systems market as including four sub-sectors: naval, airborne, ground-based and space-based systems. This report will discuss the various technologies involved in each and provide quantitative and qualitative analysis for these sub-sectors. Moreover, this report will summarise developments and provide year-on-year forecasts for the 10 largest markets for radar equipment: the US, the UK, France, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany, Australia, China and India. Additionally, this report will consider many of the remaining regional markets worldwide: other Asian, other Middle Eastern, other European, Latin American and African.
Unique Selling Points
• Global military radar systems market forecasts and analysis for 2011-2021.
• 80 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the military radar systems market from 2011-2021.
• Analysis and forecasts informed by consultation with industry expert opinion. A full transcript of an interview from a leading military radar company is included within the report.
• National market forecasts and analysis for the 10 leading military radar systems markets.
• Submarket forecasts from 2011-2021 for 4 military radar systems submarkets.
• Profiles of 23 of the leading companies operating within the military radar systems market.
• SWOT analysis of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats facing the military radar systems market over the next 10 years.
• Examination of the main technologies in the military radar systems market.
Comprehensive analysis of the military radar systems market
The Military Radar Systems Market 2011-2021 report examines this sector critically by drawing upon a rich combination of primary and secondary research with a comprehensive review of recent contracts, official corporate and governmental announcements, news reports, industry publications, market analysis, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive consultation of expert opinion.
For more information kindly visit :
The Military Radar Systems Market 2011-2021
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B