January 13, 2012
This report offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) to gain a market share in the US defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following: http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=172049&rt=The-US-Defense-Sector-Market-Opportunities-and-Entry-Strategies-Analyses-and-Forecasts-to-2015.html
• Market opportunity and attractiveness: detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011–2015, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Procurement dynamics: trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the US defense industry.
• Industry structure: five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
• Market entry strategy: analysis of possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing players have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of competitive landscape of the defense industry in the US. It provides an overview of key defense companies (both domestic and foreign), together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
• Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
• Top level overview of the US defense industry
• A breakdown of the US defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
• A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
•Details of top companies active across the US defense industry
•Emerging trends and opportunities in the US defense industry in the last 12 months
Analysis of Defense industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
Analysis of defense budget allocation
Benchmarking with key global markets
Defense procurement dynamics
Market entry strategy
Competitive landscape and strategic insights
Business environment and country risk
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668/+91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B