Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., a subsidiary of Caixa Geral de Depositos, SA., ngages in the investment banking business in Portugal, Spain, and Brazil. It provides a range of specialized financial services principally focusing on medium and long term domestic and international credit, structured finance, corporate debt finance, corporate equity finance, capital market, corporate risk management advisory, project finance, brokerage, and venture capital/private equity. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/caixa-banco-de-investimento-sa-power-energy-advisory-profile-.html
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A. – Power Energy – Advisory Profile provides an in-depth overview of the deals advised by Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A. in the Power market. The report is an essential source of information for Power companies, which are in search of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A. deals for the past five years segregated by year, deal type, segment and geography. market research reports
– Provides essential information on the financial deals, where company provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financings, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements.
– Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs e.g. name, business overview, location and contact information
– Analyzes the advisor’s deals by year, deal type, segment and geography.
– Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including other advisors involved in the deal.
– Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction.
– Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period.
– Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, dealfinancials and target company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Reasons to buy
– Receive detailed information and evaluate a particular advisor in the market before approaching for your business needs
– Peruse all the advisor’s deals in the Industry market.
– Access detailed information about the advisor’s financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped its investment policies.
– Identify other potential advisors with active presence in your industry, or industry that you wish to engage in.
– Compare your advisory services vis-à-vis your competitors.
– Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters.
– Examine the break-up of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor’s profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., Power Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011 4
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., Power Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011 5
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., Power Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2005 to YTD 2011 6
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., Power Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2005 to YTD 2011 7
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., Power Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2005 to YTD 2011 8
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A., Power Energy, Deal Details 9
For more information kindly visit :
Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A. – Power Energy – Advisory Profile
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Real Tech Park,
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B