January 31, 2012
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc. provides financial solutions to government entities, non-profit organizations, schools, colleges and universities, and healthcare providers. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/commerce-capital-markets-inc-power-energy-advisory-profile-.html
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc. – Power Energy – Advisory Profile provides an in-depth overview of the deals advised by Commerce Capital Markets, Inc. in the Power market. The report is an essential source of information for Power companies, which are in search of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Commerce Capital Markets, Inc. deals for the past five years segregated by year, deal type, segment and geography. market research reports
– Provides essential information on the financial deals, where company provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financings, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements.
– Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs e.g. name, business overview, location and contact information
– Analyzes the advisor’s deals by year, deal type, segment and geography.
– Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including other advisors involved in the deal.
– Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction.
– Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period.
– Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, dealfinancials and target company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Reasons to buy
– Receive detailed information and evaluate a particular advisor in the market before approaching for your business needs
– Peruse all the advisor’s deals in the Industry market.
– Access detailed information about the advisor’s financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped its investment policies.
– Identify other potential advisors with active presence in your industry, or industry that you wish to engage in.
– Compare your advisory services vis-à-vis your competitors.
– Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters.
– Examine the break-up of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor’s profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc., Power Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011 5
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc., Power Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011 6
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc., Power Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2005 to YTD 2011 7
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc., Power Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2005 to YTD 2011 8
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc., Power Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2005 to YTD 2011 9
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc., Power Energy, Deal Details 11
For more information kindly visit :
Commerce Capital Markets, Inc. – Power Energy – Advisory Profile
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Real Tech Park,
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B