The UK Foodservice Operators’ Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities 2012
“The UK Foodservice Operators’ Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities 2012” is a new report that provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the UK foodservice industry sentiments and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2012.
Furthermore, this report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by sector and channels of operation. Additionally, the report contains revenue growth expectations of key stakeholders in the UK foodservice industry, important foodservice trends and capital expenditure priorities. The report also identifies leading business concerns of foodservice operators, important factors for supplier selection and marketing expenditure trends of foodservice operators over the next 12 months.
• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading foodservice industry companies. The opinions and forward looking statements of 241 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 53% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The geographical scope of the research is regional – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the UK.
• This report covers data and analysis on key customer demand drivers and satisfaction parameters, and identifies the major trends driving the foodservice industry.
• In the report foodservice operators identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
• Key topics covered include media spend activity, capital expenditure priorities, pricing trends as well as threats and opportunities, revenue, profitability and footfall outlook among foodservice operators.
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12 months and also contains the full
The report features the opinions of the UK foodservice industry respondents related to the following:
• Revenue growth expectations
• Profitability expectations
• Customer footfall outlook by foodservice channel
• Customer demand drivers by foodservice sector
• Customer satisfaction parameters by foodservice sector
• Prominent trends in food and beverage by profit and cost sector foodservice channels
• Key price promotion activities, expected change in food and beverage prices and supplier selection criteria
• Foodservice operators spending activity and recruitment activity
• Anticipated changes in marketing expenditure
• Sources for new product ideas and key marketing and promotional channels
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B