February 20, 2012
“Oil and Gas Deal Landscape and Trends 2011 – Increased Deal Activity Dominated by Debt Offerings”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global oil and gas deal landscape and highlights the various concerns and shifting trends. The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the prevalent deal types in all the sectors of the industry with relevant examples and highlights the deal rationale, citing the strategic incentives of the respective parties involved. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges in the global deal landscape. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/oil-and-gas-deal-landscape-and-trends-2011-increased-deal-activity-dominated-by-debt-offerings.html
The global energy crisis has dawned on the industry accompanied by lowering Reserves-Production ratios and decreased production from conventional sources, fields and wells. This has resulted in presenting a scenario to the industry that is both a challenge as well as an opportunity. market to market
The challenge lies in developing better technology for enhancing production from existing reserves as well as searching for alternative sources of fuel and further following up the discoveries with supporting technology. The opportunity lies in the rising prices and an increased appetite for oil and gas, where a shrewd business strategy backed up by an efficient production scheme can be extremely commercially gratifying. The appetite has resulted in an exceeding interest in deals, both with a strategic agenda and with a monetary incentive. The industry has begun movement towards the increased pursuit of business synergies allowing for the maximization of output, in an attempt to gear up for the strategic and operational challenges and the possible volatile currents presented by the global economy.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the major factors affecting the offshore drilling industry in Asia Pacific. Its scope includes –
– Overview and analysis of the major deal types
– Analysis of major deals with an emphasis on deal rationale
– Quantitative trend analysis of the individual deal types and sectors
– Analysis of the influence of key global events on the global deal scenario
– Information about the costliest completed deals in the recent past
Reasons to buy
The report would provide you with additional perspective on the global deal landscape assisting you in –
– Building business strategy with the help of specific insights on the key incentives for the parties involved in various kinds of deals
– Increasing future revenue and maximizing profitability by helping you plan and budget future deals by providing information about deal capital involved for several deal types across all the streams of the industry.
– Timing deal execution by understanding how the global economy and specific industry events affect the course of deals.
For more information kindly visit :
Oil and Gas Deal Landscape and Trends 2011 – Increased Deal Activity Dominated by Debt Offerings
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B