March 16, 2012
Carrier ethernet is currently in the growth stage of its lifecycle and is one of the few sectors of the telecoms industry that saw positive growth during the recession. With Next Generation Networks converging with rising smartphone and tablet adoption rates, the strain on service providers for backhaul and content rich applications continues apace. It is clear the ethernet services, products, solutions and equipment are set to see continued growth between 2012 and 2017. Visiongain calculates that the global carrier ethernet equipment market will reach $34.2bn in 2012.
While the drivers for carrier ethernet are apparent, what are the market restraints? This report provides a timely and holistic overview of the market as a whole. Discussing the variety of ethernet types available; from microwave to optical and copper provide viable solutions for every sector, enterprise and residential demand. This report details the business case for ethernet with ROI, set-up costs, advantages and disadvantages revealed; providing an essential guide for any business seeking to adopt ethernet services in order to reduce CapEx and OpEx. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-report/carrier-ethernet-report-2012-2017.html
Forecasts for all aspects of ethernet from projected equipment sales, to services revenues to application popularity are covered. This report also details the key vendors for Ethernet with comparative studies and detailed tables of vendor offerings Marketing Research Companies
Why you should buy the Carrier Ethernet Report 2012-2017
• You will receive a thorough analysis for the prospects for the carrier ethernet market
• You will find analysis of which carriers and equipment vendors are in the best position to capture market share of the carrier ethernet market
• You will discover how ethernet is different from other backhaul technologies available.
• You wind be able to examine the benefits and drawbacks of carrier ethernet.
• You will find profiles of the leading 31 vendors with details of their product and services offerings and analysis of their strategies.
• You be able to examine 86 tables, graphs and charts that analyse, quantify and forecast the carrier ethernet market from 2012-2017.
• You will find analysis of the market drivers and restraints for carrier ethernet.
• The following market forecasts are also provided –
– Global carrier ethernet equipment revenues forecasts from 2012-2017
– Global carrier ethernet router sales forecasts from 2012-2017
– Global carrier ethernet router vendor market share forecasts for 2012 and 2017
– Global carrier ethernet switch sales forecasts from 2012-2017
– Global carrier ethernet switch vendor market share forecasts for 2012 and 2017
– Regional carrier ethernet router & switch sales forecasts from 2012-2017
– Global ethernet service revenues forecasts from 2012-2017
– Regional ethernet service revenues forecasts from 2012-2017
– Global wireless backhaul expenditure forecast from 2012-2017
What is Different about this Report?
We conducted an independent and unbiased non-vendor affiliated assessment of the carrier ethernet market using rich and broad mixture of primary and secondary research sources. We surveyed and interviewed several key industry players to gain an in-depth view of the market. We believe such a broad ranging research will help you in assessing the market potential and in designing networks and developing carrier ethernet strategies.
For more information kindly visit :
Carrier Ethernet Report 2012-2017
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B