March 27, 2012
Features and benefits of this thoroughly-researched and highly-regarded management report:
High quality: Original research, novel 5-year market forecasts and informed commentary from our experienced editors are allied with unrivalled primary source data
Global coverage: Covers leading economies as well as key emerging markets such as Russia and Brazil
Issue driven: Understand the latest company, product, and regulatory developments
Company Focus: Who’s working with whom? Who’s suing whom? Who’s up, who’s down? Detailed and frank appraisals of 27 leading companies in the field
Flexible formats: Available in pdf or print with Espicom Interactive access included in the price. Cost-effective distribution licences can ensure you get the best from your investment
Easily understand the threats and opportunities that are shaping this rapidly evolving sector!
Industry consolidation, new market opportunities, the latest on biosimilars plus much, much more! This leading report, now in its 10th year of publication, draws on primary research with companies, statistics offices, health ministries and trade associations worldwide and provides standard, comparative data and discussion on key issues. This extensive data set is interpreted and evaluated by the editors to provide a complete and compelling review of the whole sector. Industry Report
Key facts, issues and questions
* What branded companies are taking an interest in generics – we identify and assess the latest developments
* What has Teva been up to in Japan in 2011?
* Biosimilars get ever closer – latest regulatory data update
* Which Mediterranean country might expect a generic sector average growth rate of 14.8% a year to 2016?
* The political, regulatory and funding background in key markets
* What pricing and production issue must generic companies overcome in Brazil?
* Low market penetration of generics makes Italy an attractive proposition for generic manufacturers but what are the challenges?
* How generic companies are faring in the recession
* Who is involved in the latest legal challenges and litigation?
VOLUME I: COMPANY PROFILES
The impact of the economic downturn
Regulation & confusion in the USA
European generic opportunities
Progress with biosimilars
Prospects for growth in key markets
Extensive company profiles covering
ANDAs and launched products
M&A activity and litigation
For more information kindly visit :
The World Generic Market Report 2012
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B