South Africa Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities 2017
Increasing automobile demand, GDP, number of vehicles plying on South African roads are all driving sales for the tyre industry. The global tyre industry turnovers clocked USD 151 Billion in 2011 showing welcome revival for tire industry after recessionary turmoil. The tyre industry in South Africa is forecasted to grow at CAGR of around 8% due to increasing exports and domestic sales of new vehicles and replacement tyre in the country. In 2011, the automobile penetration in South Africa was recorded around 20% with passenger cars sales marking a growth rate of 16% from the previous year.
According to “South Africa Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” South African tyre market will witness phenomenal growth in near future. In 2011, all the four local tyre manufacturers shared almost equal market share in the nation. However, the market share trends are expected to stumble upon strong changes from the current trend by 2017 which would lead the market dynamics to new pinnacles. The outlook for the tire market in South Africa seems very promising as overall consumer spending and population is increasing at a constant rate along with demand for better quality tyres which are now available at affordable prices in the market. “South African Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” discusses the following aspects related to tyre industry in South Africa:
• Global Tyre Market Size & Growth
• South Africa Tyre Market Size & Growth
• Replacement Tyre Market
• PEST Analysis
• Market Trends & Developments
• Competitive Landscape & SWOT Analysis
Why you should buy this report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market dynamics in South Africa.
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• The forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017?
• To keep informed about the recent and upcoming tyre players in South Africa
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per your specific needs.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B