April 30, 2012
This report supplies information on the medical machines Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/medical-devices-market-research-report/medical-machines-in-italy.html
Product technology: Medical machines make use of a variety of basic technologies in physics, chemistry, electronics, mechanics and computers.?Business Research
Function: Diagnosis and therapy
– diagnosis of patients by developing images and signals
– diagnosis of patients by monitoring physiological parameters
– patient therapy
– Public hospitals, clinics and nursing homes
– Private clinics, nursing homes and medical studios
The sector can be divided, based on a combination of functions and technology used, into three main business areas that are relatively uniform:
– Medical imaging: machines for diagnosis that produce images
– Non-imaging: other machines with a diagnostic function
– Therapy: machines used in patient therapy.
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
– the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
– the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
– the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities.
The strategies and performances of the largest players in each sector are looked at in dept in the Competitors report. In all the cases in which a specific source is not indicated, the information published in the report must be intended as extracted and processed from the Cerved Group’s proprietary information. Each sector addressed in the Competitors products may be the subject of a dedicated presentation in the company or developed during a training course on the same subject.
CAREFUSION ITALY 237 S.r.l.
CARESTREAM HEALTH ITALIA S.r.l.
COVIDIEN ITALIA S.p.A.
D.L. MEDICA S.p.A.
DE GOTZEN S.r.l.
DORNIER MEDTECH ITALIA S.r.l.
DRAEGER MEDICAL ITALIA S.p.A.
EB NEURO S.p.A.
EDAP TECHNOMED ITALIA S.r.l.
ELETTRONICA PAGANI S.r.l.
ET MEDICAL DEVICES S.p.A.
FUJIFILM ITALIA S.p.A.
GE HEALTHCARE CLINICAL SYSTEMS S.r.l.
GE MEDICAL SYSTEMS ITALIA S.p.A.
GENERAL MEDICAL MERATE S.p.A.
IMAGO RADIOLOGY S.r.l.
INSTRUMENTARIUM DENTAL S.r.l.
KAVO ITALIA S.r.l.
L’ACN L’ACCESSORIO NUCLEARE S.r.l.
M.T. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY S.r.l.
MAQUET ITALIA S.p.A.
MEDICAL GRAPHICS ITALIA S.r.l.
MORTARA RANGONI EUROPE S.r.l.
SAMSUNG MEDISON ITALIA S.r.l.
SENSORMEDICS ITALIA S.r.l.
SIARE ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL GROUP S.r.l.
SIRONA DENTAL SYSTEMS S.r.l.
SOCRATE MEDICAL S.r.l.
SONOSITE ITALY S.r.l.
STORZ MEDICAL ITALIA S.r.l.
TECNOLOGIE AVANZATE S.r.l.
TOSHIBA MEDICAL SYSTEMS S.r.l.
VARIAN MEDICAL SYSTEMS ITALIA S.p.A.
VILLA SISTEMI MEDICALI S.p.A.
For more information kindly visit :
Medical Machines in Italy
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B